Sami has extensive knowledge within the commercial and property practice areas.
He has represented national pharmaceutical retailers as well as medical groups, large and small, in a range of commercial and property related matters.
Sami also acts for clients in the hospitality, telecommunications and information technology industries and can assist with a broad range of property and commercial queries, including:
- advising on business structures;
- employment matters;
- contractor and service arrangements;
- commercial and retail leasing;
- sale and purchase of businesses;
- property development projects of all sizes;
- commercial litigation and dispute resolution; and
- trust law.
Sami holds a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws double degree and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. He was admitted to legal practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria in 2009.